ZKSoftware F8 Standalone Fingerprint Reader
One touch, that’s all it takes for access control with ZK Software’s F8 biometric reader that offer the flexibility to be installed standalone or with any third party panel that supports 26-bit Wiegand. Fast, reliable performance combined with affordability gives ZK readers the competitive edge.
Each reader has the capacity to store up to 2,200 fingerprint templates and 50,000 transactions. Enrolling users is fast and easy, since most of our readers have a user-friendly keypad and display.
Managing our readers is also simple. All our readers are easily accessed through a TCP/IP or serial port, with the ability to automatically update and synchronize when networked together.
- Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor
- 1-touch 1-second employee recognition
- Capacity to store 2200 template and 50000 transactions
- No need to enter PINs
- Supports 50 time zones, 5 groups and 10 unlock combinations
- Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
- Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
- Operates stand-alone without a computer
- TCP/IP, serial and Wiegand interfaces
- Real-time 1-touch data export to 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance & rejection of valid and invalid fingerprints
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
Fingerprint Time & Attendance / Access Control Terminal
Users can easily manage data by networking iClock680 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval,Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
- Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
- User validity settings.
- Data backup and retreival.
- Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers.
- Chip encryption for firmware protection.
- More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
- External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
- Optional integrated Wi-Fi\GPRS.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
Access Control Interfaces
- For Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
ZK-D3180S (New) Walk Through Metal Detector; 18 Zones Standard
- Eighteen mutual over-lapping detecting zones, Simultaneous alarm from multi- zones;
- Sensitivity adjustable: Each zone has 256 sensitivity level, 0-255 adjustable
- 5.7 inch LCD screen
- Infrared remote control
- Sound & LED alarm: Both Side LED indicator, easily show where the metal is.
- Automatically count passengers and alarm times
- Alarm strength indicator on control panel
- Password protection, only the authorized person can operate.
- Easy assembly: designed with only 2 pieces cables and 8 screws, simply-to-follow instruction.
- Harmless to human body: is harmless with heart pacemaker, pregnant women, magnetic floppy, recording tapes, etc.
- Using high density fireproof material
- Program Self-diagnostic when power on,no need initial or periodic calibration
- Modularization design,easy for maintenance and replacement.
- 4-8 hours backup battery (Option)
TS1000 Series Semi-automatic Tripod Turnstiles
Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions. Designing for smooth and silent operation, reducing power consumption, wear and tear. It is suitable for areas with a high traffic.
The TS1000 series, our stainless steel compact version,offer high operating reliability in a small casework, ideal for sites where space is an issue. By receiving a signal from the access control system, or pushing button, it allows the entry of one person in a time.
Entering into different directions are electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. IIf you want to set one side free, you can adjust the mechanism. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage.
- Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
- Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SUS304 stainless steel
- Electromagnets for lock are used only wwhen being activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
- ZK patented compact mechanism ensures the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
- High quality electrical components
Safety and User-Orientated Design
- Drop arm designed for emergency purpose
- No exposed screws, safer for the user.
- Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
- The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
- Special designed case shape, user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
- Flexible reader installation plate. Customers can easily integrate with third party redaer
- Standard electrical interface for third party device.
- By using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
- ZKTeco provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just plug it in and do the setting. Save the cost of installation.